The part 1 of the project is already completed. For the part 2, You just need to Create an analytical annotated bibliography of resources you will use for the project. These must include at least six scholarly resources. Each source should be at least 150 words. I attached a copy of the Part 1 that was completed so you understand.
General assistance with annotated bibliographies and MLA citations can be found on the UMUC website at the below links.
- How to Write an Annotated Bibliography: http://sites.umuc.edu/library/libhow/bibliography_tutorial.cfm
- MLA Citation Examples: http://sites.umuc.edu/library/libhow/mla_examples.cfm
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab (Purdue OWL) also has good resources on writing Annotated Bibliographies, including how to summarize, assess, and reflect:
- Overview: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/
- Sample MLA Annotated Bibliography: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/03/
- Additional assistance with MLA formatting can be found at Research and Documentation Online, 5th edition: http://bcs.bedfordstmartins.com/webpub/Ektron/ReWriting_basics%202e/rewritingbasics2e/resdoc5e/RES5e_ch04_o.html