Communication is an integral component to project management, but your team at work is having problems, and your manager has noticed. The team cannot agree on several components of the communication plan, like what should be communicated and the frequency of the communication. To solve this problem, your manager has asked you to create a formal project communication plan. Make sure you include the following components:
- Communication goals/approach
- Identification and description of all types of project stakeholders.
- Communication methods
- Listing of required communications (by project phase)
All assignments should be completed in a Word document using correct APA formatting (Headers, one-inch margins, and double spacing, title page and Reference page, etc.). Please complete the essay in a Microsoft Word document. Essays that are pasted into the Assignments area will not be accepted. Your essay response requires a minimum of 2 sources. Points will be deducted for incorrect grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors.
For inspiration, you can look at your textbook (pages 381-384) or one of the following articles:
- TeamGantt. (June 6, 2018). How To Create A Project Communication Plan. [Webpage] Retrieved from https://www.teamgantt.com/blog/project-management-…
- Project Management Institute. (2013). Communication: The Message Is Clear. [PDF] Retrieved from http://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pd…