n the Case Assignment for Module 2, read the two articles and material from two websites as shown in the required reading list. Then, write a summary/critique in which you answer the following questions:
- Why is it important to be able to measure the effectiveness of recruitment efforts?
- What metrics can be measured to link recruitment effectiveness to organizational success?
- How does one go about establishing and measuring HR Metrics for the recruitment function?
Based on what you have read, write a concise paper that addresses the questions above. Also base your assignment on additional readings from additional sources that you have found useful. Reference and provide in-text citations for all sources used within your summary/critique.
Bring in at least 5 library sources to help strengthen your discussion.
Please upload your paper by the module due date.
Your paper should be relatively brief (4-6 pages, not including cover sheet and references). Respond to the above questions in an integrated fashion, rather than treating them as a series of individual (or stand-alone) questions that are to be answered in succession. Instead, treat them as the interrelated questions that they are. Follow APA 6th Edition guidelines.
Specifically, your paper will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Your informed commentary and analysis (simply repeating the contents of the article does not constitute graduate-level critical thinking).
- Your ability to apply the professional language and terminology of the underlying concepts (metrics and analytics) as they are used in HR recruitment.
- Your effective and appropriate use of end references and in-text citations.
For instruction on writing papers, citing sources, proper referencing, and so forth, use Trident University’s: Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper.