write 850 words
There are some people that say budgets are not good for control but are great for planning. What do you think is meant by this?Discuss how budgets can be used to evaluate investment proposals. Do you agree with this?
write 850 words.doc
|Deliverable Length:||1300 words|
To test your team members’ ability to think strategically and apply what you have taught them to real businesses, you asked each one to write a report on a particular industry, addressing the following:
- What is (are) the major strategic issues that the industry faces?
- What strategic options or alternatives does it have to address those specific issues?
- What strategic option do the team members recommend and why?
- What are the risks of implementing that chosen option?
You are to choose a company from one of the following industries:
- The current market leader in the car rental industry
- The current market leader in the U.S. hotel industry
- The market leader in the fast food industry
need some one who make them original remove plagiarism from them