Module 07: Critical Thinking Assignment
Standards for Accreditation Paper (105 points)
In this scenario, you work for a healthcare organization which is seeking accreditation by the Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions. Describe the types of standards you may encounter. Also include:
- Steps of the accreditation process;
- Standard categories in accreditation;
- Benefits to patients from the standards of accreditation; and
- Advantages for the facility to comply with the standards of accreditation.
Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of four credible sources. Use the Saudi Electronic Digital Library to find your resources.
- Follow APA 7th edition and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.
CT Assignment Rubric