- Situational Analysis: Include the current industry, market size, growth potential, competitive environment, and future opportunities.
- Product Positioning Strategy:
Choose a positioning strategy for your product designed to change the
perception of the current product by the targeted customer group.
- Customer Profile: Include the details related to your customer’s demographics and psychographics.
- Marketing Communications:
Include 1 message appeal by designing an advertisement for your target
market and 1 communication channel for delivering the message to your
target market(s). Explain why this message and media matches your target
- Distribution Placement Strategies: Include at least 2 distribution options/channels to get the product to your customer. Explain why you chose these channels.
The outline must include the 5 topic above in bold. Something simple will work. I need it done today.