- Posts: Create a thread and answer one of the following questions in your post. Copy the short title phrase you are answering (e.g. Comparing Adults’ Development) and paste it at the top of your post in bold (use the formatting options at the top of your composition box). Your own post should be at least 250 words. Integrate your views with those of the textbook and the optional articles; use APA style citations.
- Replies: Seek to extend the Discussion by asking good questions or sharing an illustration that furthers (or contradicts) another student’s point. Two replies are required, you may reply to anyone’s post.
- Age-standardized rates: by country (Links to an external site.)
- Age-standardized rates: male/female ratio (Links to an external site.)
- Crude rates: by WHO region/country (Links to an external site.)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Create your own map to answer your own questions here: National Violent Death Reporting System
Chapter 11 | Mental Health Issues and Treatment
Breinholt, T. (Director), & Breinholt, T. (Producer). (2012). Soul & Science: The Power of the Mind (Links to an external site.) [Video file]. Filmakers Library. Retrieved January 1, 2015, from Filmakers Library Online.
PTSD: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Links to an external site.) (2007). Films Media Group
Chapter 14 | Successful Adulthood and Aging
Accepting Life’s Transitions (Links to an external site.) (1998) Films Media Group