Cardiovascular System Disorders: Congestive Heart Failure
- Identify the development of heart failure
- Describe the drugs used to treat common cardiovascular disorders
In this assignment, you will summarize the clinical manifestations of cardiovascular system disorders across the lifespan.
A completed worksheet
Step 1 Compare how CHF differs across the lifespan.
Compare and contrast the signs, symptoms, prognosis, and treatment of CHF across the lifespan.
Step 2 Identify sources.
Locate at least one peer-reviewed, evidence-based journal article to use and cite in your response.
Step 3 Download the handout.
Download the Cardiovascular System Disorders (opens a new window) worksheet.
Step 4 Complete the worksheet.
- In the header row of the table, enter the two disorders you chose.
- In the remaining rows of the table, enter the clinical manifestations and describe both diseases for the indicated lifespan stage.
- Be sure to cite all sources used to complete the worksheet and provide a reference in the format requested by your instructor.