Using the selected articles in the university library research and review various government and academic reports detailing the emergency management response to either Hurricane Katrina or the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you:
- Choose either Hurricane Katrina or the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Select 1 or 2 examples of initial responses specifically related to the emergency management event (police/fire) within the first 24 hours of the event.
- Summarize the timeline of the response.
- Integrate terms related to emergency management utilized in the article(s).
- Critique the overall outcome of the response(s) by assessing the impact of emergency management.
- Develop a logical argument for 2 alternative courses of action.
Provide support – use at least 1 and no more than 3 outside source/s (class reading material may be used)
No more than 20% of paper can be outside material.
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Please do the paper on Hurricane Katrina
These are some articles from the university library:
You can use any of those and some outside sources as well