Using your knowledge an understanding of cultural sensitivity, stakeholder affiliations, ethical considerations and the policies applicable to the emergency situation, discuss 2 requirements to any communication efforts from the response team to the public. Explain how health technology aid or cripple the communication efforts. Provide an example of the legislation regulating the communication in Healthcare. Offer an example of what the consequences might be if those requirements are not met.
Use the materials in the classroom or do your own research to support your opinion. You must use a minimum of 1 credible source.
- What is meaningful Use? www.healthit.gov click on “What is meaningful use” in the lower left quadrant
- Long-Term and Post-Acute Care (LTPAC) Roundtable Summary Report of Findings
- Kaiser Permanent International: Adoption of Electronic Health Records in the United States
- U.S. News & World Report: The Evolution of Health IT Continues
- Strategic Action in Health Information Technology: Why the Obvious has Taken So Long
- Five-Step Guide to Stakeholder Engagement