The companies listed below are on Forbes list of the fastest shrinking companies between 2014 and 2016. Select one of the companies and research its growth factors. What factors contributed to the shrinkage and what has the leaders doing to stop the shrinkage? Do you have any recommendations? Be sure to use the course material to support your reasoning.
Learning Activity #2
Search the Internet for a small company (under $1-2 million capitalization) and large company over $100 million capitalization that are considered a triple bottom line company.
Present your research and then compare the two companies. What do they have in common? Does size matter when it comes to sustainability?
Class material to use.
- What is Sustainability?
- Sustainability Means More Than Green
- Consumers want Green but will they pay for it?
- 10 Reasons the World Needs Sustainable Leadership
- How Technology Can Make the Triple Bottom Line Better
- 4 Success Secrets for Small Business Sustainability