International and Humanitarian Disaster Management.
Week 6 – Diseases of the Displaced
- Vaccine-Preventable Diseases in Humanitarian Emergencies Among Refugee and Internally-Displaced Populations.pdf (311.22 KB)
Vaccine-preventable diseases in humanitarian emergencies among refugee and internally-displaced populations Eugene Lam, Amanda McCarthy, and Muireann Brennan, Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics (2015)
Discussion Bored Questions
- There are a number of diseases that are consistently seen in displaced populations. Please explain potential causes for these outbreaks.
- What are potential solutions for addressing these disease outbreaks?
– APA Style
– Kindly, answer all discussion questions clearly and completely.
– Use your thoughts on answer.
– It is not enough to simply quote others work. I am interested in reading your thoughts on the topic.