Use the following topic: Does Social Media influence adolescent tattoos?
- Review the Torraco article in this week’s Learning Resources on writing an integrative literature review.
- View the links on how to critically evaluate resources.
- Watch the course media segment on “Literature Reviews” to gain a general understanding of the purpose of the review.
- Find 10-12 research resources related to your problem statement (including at least 4 peer-reviewed journal articles).
- Review your problem statement.
In 2-3 pages, please complete the following:
- Briefly synthesize one of the resources you selected.
- Critically analyze that resource.
- Cite 10-12 resources for you literature review. Four of these resources must be peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Critically Analyzing Information Sources
- Evaluating Web Sites: Criteria and Tools
- Evaluation Criteria: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, or, Why It’s a Good Idea to Evaluate Web Sources
- Writing a Psychology Literature Review (PDF)
- Peer Reviewed Journals