I believe the below information is to be applied from the previous Simulations you conducted.
- Chapters 5, 6, & 9 in Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling
- Part 1: Chapters 9, 10, & 13 in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Chapters 6 & 13 in Fundamentals of Project Management (5th ed.)
- Senaratne, S., & Samaraweera, A. (2015). Construction project leadership across the team development process. Built Environment Project and Asset Management, 5(1), 69-88.
- Petter, S., & Carter, M. (2017). In a league of their own: Exploring the impacts of shared work history for distributed online project teams. Project Management Journal, 48(1), 65-80.
- Project Management Institute. (2018). Certification types. Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types
A “lessons learned” report for a project typically addresses three
topics: the project’s top successes, the project’s top failures, and
strategies for addressing failures and other areas needing improvement.
- Provide a lessons learned report as you reflect on your learning in this course.
- You may organize the information as you wish, but use section
headings in your post to clearly communicate the topics you address.
Integrate the course readings and support the post with appropriate citations and references.