Option #1: PMO Assessment
Project management (PM) assessment and project auditing provide the project management office (PMO) with both infrastructure management and technical support. The purpose of this assignment is for you to understand and synthesize the application of PM assessment as an enabling infrastructure for PMO sustainable success.
For this assignment, address the following items:
- Define PM assessment in context of the PMO infrastructure management.
- Describe the primary domains of encompassing PMO assessment.
- Distinguish PMO Assessment from project auditing.
- Based on the T D Bank N.A.’s enterprise-wide PMO (2013) case study, identify how PMO assessment played a role in the firm’s successful growth. – Retrieved from http://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pd…
- Summarize how the PM assessment improves PMO success.
Your responses to these items should meet the following requirements:
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length. In addition, include a title page and reference page.
- Format your paper per the APA Guidelines.
- Cite at least three current scholarly resources, to support your assertions. One of the sources may be your textbook.
Reading Requirements :
- Chapters 6 & 15 in The Complete Project Management Office Handbook
- Chapter sections 3.5, 3.6, & 4.4 in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Müller, R., Glückler, J., & Aubry, M. (2013). A relational typology of project management offices. Project Management Journal, 44(1), 59-76. doi:10.1002/pmj.21321 (attached).