PJM400 MOD6 Discussion Forum.
Please reply to the below post in at least 250 words and APA Cited References.
- Chapters 13, 18, & 19 in Procurement, Principles & Management
- Bellec, M., & Cottard, O. (2016). Contract manager: A new project team member? Paper presented at PMI® Global Congress 2016—EMEA, Barcelona, Spain. Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute.
- Humphreys, G. (2015). E-procurement in support of universal health coverage. Bulletin of the World Health Organization, 93(3), 138–139.
- Stanczyk, A., Foerstl, K., Busse, C., & Blome, C. (2015). Global sourcing decision-making processes: Politics, intuition, and procedural rationality. Journal of Business Logistics, 36(2), 160–181.
Baily, P., Farmer, D., Crocker, B., Jessop, D., & Jones, D. (2015). Procurement, principles & management (11th ed.). United Kingdom: Pearson (Intl) Inc.
Review the PMBOK® Guide (PMI, 2017), Part 1, Section 188.8.131.52 regarding Control Procurement Process.
- Discuss the Enterprise Environmental Factors (EEF) that can influence the Control Procurement process.
- Provide an example of a marketplace condition scenario that might impact a procurement project.