Using all you have learned in the previous modules, and the issues presented, you are to compile a set of articles/reports that demonstrate how these early childhood issues may be played out in the current media. For instance…
- Early childhood center refuses entry of physically disabled child in their center.
- Teachers protest the implementation of assessments in their early childhood classrooms.
- Poverty on the rise and schools working to improve neighborhood conditions.
The stories you come up with are completely up to you. Be creative, be thorough, and make the stories come alive! You can present it as a newspaper, upload a video news report, or even a magazine. Use pictures and make it attractive.
Important information about this assignment:
- This is a group assignment. Groups will be randomly assigned and will include 4-5 students in each group.
- Your material needs to be turned in through Turnitin. If you decide to make a video, you will still need to transcribe your script and upload it onto Turnitin. Record your video, upload to Youtube, and include your link in the transcript you turn in through Turnitin.
- You need to come up with at least 5 interesting stories that cover the material covered in modules 2-6 and these stores cannot be repetitive.