Please respond to the below discussion post in at least 250 words and APA cited reference.
- Chapter 1 in Project Management Toolbox
- Part 1, Section 2.4 in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 6th edition
- Chapter 3 in Lock, D. (2012). Project management. Burlington, VT: Gower.
- Ozmen, E. (2013). Project management methodology (PMM): How can PMM
serve organisations today? Paper presented at PMI® Global Congress
2013—EMEA, Istanbul, Turkey. Newtown Square, PA: Project Management
Institute. Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/project-management-methodology-serve-organizations-5803
- Project Management Institute (2016). Connecting business strategy and project management. Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/learning/thought-leadership/series/benefits-realization/connecting-business-strategy-project-management
- Wyss, S. (2013). The perfect methodology—a tool, not a burden!
Paper presented at PMI® Global Congress 2013—EMEA, Istanbul, Turkey.
Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute. Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/project-methodology-tool-development-technique-5785
- Zwikael, O. & Chih, Y. Y. (2014). Project benefit management:
formulation and appraisal of target benefits. Paper presented at
Project Management Institute Research and Education Conference,
Phoenix, AZ. Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute. Retrieved
Hill, G. M. (2013). The complete project management office handbook. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
Martinelli, R. J., & Milosevich, D. Z. (2016). Project management toolbox: Tools and techniques for the practicing project manager (2nd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons.
Project Management Institute (2016a). Benefits realization management framework.
Project Management Institute (2016b). Connecting business strategy and project management.
Recent advancements in project management have emerged, transcending the traditional model for project development.
Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of the
waterfall planning model with the Agile PM approach. How are the duties
of the Scrum Master similar to or different from a project manager?
Reference at least one credible source among the required or recommended
readings and an outside, credible reference (a reference other than the
textbook or readings), cited according to proper CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.) standards.