1. What would you do think could be done by a social worker in this school?
2. What are some of the positive interactions between the students and adults in this movie? Why were they effective?
3. What may be some of the challenges for a social worker?
4. What do schools need to provide to meet the needs of inner city or violent youths?
5. How should schools guard against violence without creative an atmosphere that is more of a coercive environment than an educational setting?
6. What was your overall view of the movie from a social work perspective?
LINK VIDEO: https://ramapo.techsmithrelay.com/7Ou8