Please respond to the below post in at least 250 words and APA cited reference.
- Chapters 8, 9, & 10 in Project Management Toolbox
- Part 1, Sections 5.6, 6.6, 7.4, 8.3, 9.6, & Part 2 Sections 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, & 5.8 in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 6th edition
- Aziz, O. (2013). The ultimate juggling act: learning the art of
managing multiple concurrent projects. Paper presented at PMI® Global
Congress 2013—North America, New Orleans, LA. Newtown Square, PA:
Project Management Institute. Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/learning-art-managing-multiple-concurrent-projects-5865
- Pollack, J., & Algeo, C. (2015). The contribution of project management and change management to project success. The Business & Management Review, 6(2) 22-30.
- Alexander, M. (2016). What’s the difference between project management and change management? Cio.
- Chapter 17 in Lock, D. (2012). Project management. Burlington, VT: Gower.
Describe the function and importance of scope control in managing
projects and name the tools and techniques that the textbook and PMBOK® Guide, 6th
edition identify as the tools and techniques used for scope control.
Select one of these tools and provide an example to describe how you
would use this tool in a typical project in your field of practice.