Annotated Bibliography: Create a note for FOUR sources that I am indentified next- List in MLA Format
** IMPORTANT: Write two paragraphs of text for each source, describing and evaluating each source. Each paragraph not less than 150 words and WELL DEVELOPED
The Sources are at the end of this text.
- In the first paragraph, identify the author or organization responsible for the information. Look at the author or organization’s reputation and professional qualifications to evaluate whether he or she or they have the qualifications to write on this topic in a credible, reliable, and accurate way.
- In the second paragraph, identify the kind of source you are working with (website, article from a scholarly journal, article from a general circulation magazine, book in a series, blogpost, etc.) Summarize the source itself and evaluate its credibility, reliability, and accuracy. Reflect on how you will use this source in your essay. Does it provide data or statistics, relevant examples, expert opinion or research?
The source are: (You need to work the following sources and also writte in the correct format MLA)
1) Naughton, John . “The internet: is it changing the way we think?”. The Guardian, August 15, 2010. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2010/aug/15/internet-brain-neuroscience-debate
2) Saga Briggs. “6 Ways Digital Media Impacts the Brain”. September 12th, 2016. https://www.opencolleges.edu.au/informed/features/5-ways-digital-media-impacts-brain/
3) PRINT….(PDF) The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains, by …
Sep 4, 2017 – PDF
4) Michael Harris. “How the Web Became our Eternal Brain and What it Means for our Kids”.https://www.wired.com/2014/08/end-of-absence-how-technology-changes-our-brains-society-children/