GO TO The LINK below – and select Health-Related Quality of Life & Well-Being
topic of paper – Health-Related Quality of Life & Well-Being
For this assignment, you will have the opportunity to reflect on the assigned reading and select one leading health indicator from the Healthy People 2020 topic list. Upon selecting a topic, you will:
- Discuss the history, depth, and breadth of the problem.
- Examine the impact that the selected health care indicator has on the population.
- Discuss life stage and determinant data as it relates to the health indicator.
- Analyze and explore actions and initiatives designed to improve the specific health indicator.
- Discuss the impact of health care policy-making on population health.
- Discuss how a more robust approach to health care education might support a paradigm shift in population health.
- Formulate at least 1 recommendation that would support further progress in this area of interest.
- Discuss the influence that your Christian worldview has on how you view your role in supporting population health efforts overall, as well as people who are affected by the chosen health indicator.
- Support your position with evidence from 3–5 scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook and the Bible. References must have been published within the past 5 years.
- Include a title page and reference page in current APA format.
The paper must be 5–7 pages (excluding the required title page and reference page). The entire submission must be in current APA format.