This is the first of two assignments. Part I only consists of a literature review. Six pages only along with a reference page. All the details in this literature review will be needed for the final paper (I will give you more information on the final paper later).
Part I instructions:
The components of this assignment include a research question, a purpose statement, and a literature review of at least 6 sources, four of which must be peer-reviewed. The specific research question should relate to a general topic in the course. 6 pages.
State your specific (Biological agents used as Weapon of Mass Destruction) WMD that you want explore more in-depth that will generate new ideas for WMD planning (this is the start of the material for your research paper );
Offer a brief (one or two paragraph) purpose statement outlining your approach to the scenario and what you hope to show in your research;
Complete a literature review of six academic sources on the subject you plan to write on. At least 4 of the 6 subjects must come from peer-reviewed journals. Use APA style in listing your sources.
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 6 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.