IDEA Case Study
The heart of this team project is to produce a comprehensive report for Mr. Cuthbert, Mr. Bright, and the board of directors of Bright IDEAS, Inc. Your report should include the following:
- Background of the engagement
- Your curriculum vitae
- Executive Summary (no more than two pages)
- Scope and Methodology
- Detailed Findings for:
- Accounts Receivable Review
- Accounts Payable Review and Fraud Investigation
- Inventory Analysis
- Conclusion and Recommendations
Other Project Details
- The report should be:
- Written and formatted as an executive report from your consulting company
- You may find Chapter 10 in the textbook, which addresses Fraud Reports, particularly helpful.
- The Individual Project Discussion Forum should be used to address questions about this project. Please post any questions there, as they are certain to benefit your fellow classmates.