format in the following:
A written business proposal (approximately 2 pages)
As the new manager of a convenience store, you have noticed issues with the manual method of tracking sales using paper sales tickets and spreadsheets, as well as shortages on some of the more popular items carried in the store.
Present your case for upgrading to a database-driven solution for tracking sales and inventory to the store owners. They are concerned about the cost and want to know what this upgrade would entail.
Include the following:
- How a system could improve efficiency
- How a system could improve accuracy
- How sales of individual items would be entered
- How the database would store the data compared to the current spreadsheet method
- How monitoring of inventory levels based on sales using the database would work
- on a separate piece paper, make a table.
- During your weekly trip to the grocery store, you purchase bread, milk, cold cereal, bananas, and ice cream. The purchase was made using a debit card. Create a table listing at least 7 data items collected in this transaction and how they are entered into the system.