Based on the reading, Remote Compensation – The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started, answer the following questions:
- What percent of workers are in remote-compatible jobs?
- What percent of people said they were successful working from home?
- What does it mean to be a “remote-first” work environment?
- List the 3 things you should consider before you get started on developing your remote strategy?
- What are the 3 approaches to remote compensation? Please briefly describe each.
- Create a table to display the 3 options and include the pros and cons mentioned in the paper. Feel free to add any additional pros/cons that come to mind (optional).
- Which of the 3 retrofitting strategies would you prefer for your rewards strategy if you were in a reasonably mature, global company of 10,000 employees? Explain why you chose them.