You will engage critically with two weekly readings from week 10. Discuss what you think of the readings, such as, the author’s argument/s and the material covered in the text.
When writing your paper, keep in mind the following. Each response paper should address some (not necessarily all) of the questions below:
- What is/are the central questions explored in the readings, and what are the key terms/concepts/frameworks used to answer or address these questions?
- What is/are the central argument(s) of each text?
- What kinds of evidence are used to support those arguments and why? How are the arguments in each of the readings related to each other?
- Make sure to engage and analyze both readings equally, and provide an analysis that threads and weaves the readings together.
- Critically engage with the texts
- Be analytical
- Use your voice
- Make sure your similarity percent on turnitin is no more than 25%.