Organization is APPLE Inc.
Now that you’ve identified the organization’s SWOT, you need to determine the project and its objectives and metrics. This project should be based on an unmet opportunity for the organization, or to minimize a potential threat. What does the organization need to do to advance its goals and/or expand its competitive advantage? How will you measure their progress?
Use the Balanced Scorecard Template to:
- Create at least 3 measurable project objectives for each quadrant of the scorecard based on your analysis.
- Determine targets, timelines, and metrics for each objective.
Explain the following in 350-525 words on the Balanced Score Card Template:
- Why these objectives are appropriate for the project.
- Why these metrics and timelines are appropriate for your strategic plan.
Note: Review the Strategic Management-8 Most Popular Cases in Connect. Access the case studies from the folder on the main course page in Blackboard.
- Rothemael. (2019). Strategic management (4th ed). McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
- Rothemael. (2020). Strategic management-8 most popular cases. McGraw-Hill Higher Education.