- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. Atleast two Scholarly Peer- Reviewed Journals are required as references.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Do not make any changes in the cover page.
The answer to each question is from 100 to 200 words
- This Assignment comprise of a Case Study.
- Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-1 students will able to understand the
- Defining the concepts, theories and approaches of project management. (L.O-1.1)
- Recognize the steps of planning process in the project management. (L.O-1.2)
- Analyze to work effectively and efficiently as a team member for project related cases. (L.O-3.1)
- Please read the instructions in the file well and
apply them, as I do not want a match with students or a match with books
because I will get a zero if there is a match