Submit the Final Project on the given topic using the outline below.
Note: The assignment can not exceed 15-20% of content used from other sources. Your project will be examined through Safe Assign to determine the percentage. You will see the score when the assignment is submitted. If it is above 20%, you will not be graded.
You must complete all other assignments in the course before submitting your Final Project.
For the Project in this course, you will answer the following:
- Identify the problems associated with the topic you selected.
- Identify a company/organization that is/has dealt with these problems with the topic you have selected.
- Select the major problems with the topic that is selected.
- Suggest all possible solutions to these major problems.
- Recommend the best solution to be implemented.
- Detail how this solution should be implemented.
Use the following outline to complete your Project:
1. SYNOPSIS/EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Outline the purpose of the Project (What are you trying to solve?)
- Outline the issues and findings of the project without specific details.
- Identify the theory that will be used.
- Note any assumptions made (you may not have all the information you’d like so some assumptions may be necessary e.g.: “It has been assumed that…”, “Assuming that it takes half an hour to read one document…”).
- Identify the problems found in the project by:
- analyzing the problem, supporting your findings with facts given in the case, the relevant theory, and course concepts.
- searching for the underlying problems
- This section is often divided into sub-sections.
- Summarise the major problem/s.
- Identify alternative solutions to this/these major problem/s.
- Briefly outline each alternative solution and evaluate its advantages and disadvantages.
- There is no need to refer to theory or coursework here.
- Sum up the main points from the findings and discussion.
- Choose which of the alternative solutions should be adopted.
- Briefly justify your choice explaining how it will solve the major problem/s.
- This should be written in a forceful style as this section is intended to be persuasive.
- Here integration of theory and coursework is appropriate.
- Explain what should be done, by whom, and by when.
- If appropriate include a rough estimate of costs (both financial and time).
- Make sure all references are cited correctly. Minimum of 10 Peer-Reviewed References (Do not use a wiki or the sites ending with .com)
8. APPENDICES (IF ANY)
- Attach any original data that relates to the study but which would have interrupted the flow of the main body
No Plagiarism/Spinbot/Synonymic words, please
In-text citations to each paragraph are mandatory
APA Format only
Minimum of 10 pages of content