Write a paper of 1,250-1,500 words that discusses the team-based approaches to the delivery of health services. The focus of the paper should be one type of health care environment, such as a hospital, primary care, or long-term care facility. Within your paper, be sure to do the following:
- Present a patient case (this does not need to be detailed).
- Describe the collaborative team that would deliver care and their individual roles, including credentialing, licensing, and regulation.
- Identify and describe the indicators and determinants of health that would influence or impact this case.
- Describe the impact this collaborative team-based approach would have on management and line staff.
- Explain key financial and resource challenges for consumers and insurance companies as they apply to this model. Explain how the resource challenges may affect the collaborative team.
- From a leadership position, explain the advantages of using a collaborative team-based approach.
Support your writing with three to five scholarly peer-reviewed resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.