After reading the chapter(s), analyze “The Wedding Fight” dialogue. In your analysis, you must incorporate ideas, concepts, and theory from the chapter(s) to support your thoughts, answers, and/or rationales. This way, you can demonstrate your understanding of the readings and key concepts.
- Diagram the conflict triangle for this conflict.
- Be sure to use the appropriate symbols to represent conflict dyads, high/low power, ally, and/or isolate, etc.
- Below the diagram, write a brief justification, explanation or rationale for your diagram(s)/symbols.
- Diagram the coalitions for this case. Read Interaction Rules (p.248) and identify the “rules” in this conversation/relationship. According to Shimanoff’s (p.248) format, write at least five rules you think Kyle and Kelly should formulate for future conflicts.
- Below the diagram, write a brief justification, explanation or rationale for your diagram(s).
Last, reply critically to at least ONE other student’s post, if not, you will lose points on this discussion.