You need to make a question based on a reading I will upload. It’s easy Reading is just 6 pages and it’s short the reading is : Austin, “Sapphire Bound!,” pp. 301-307
- Each DQ should be at least 150 words.
- Indicate your word count at the end of your post.
- Your DQ should demonstrate that you have read the text even if you do not understand everything. It should be clear and show you have deeply engaged with the text.
- Refrain from asking a general question such as, “what is the author arguing?”
- If you quote, provide an in-text citation. Quotes and titles of readings do not count toward the word count.
- Your DQ should not be answerable with a simple yes or no.
- Your DQ must be from assigned material for that week.
- There are no makeup DQs for the zoom discussions because they are only applicable to that discussion.
- Use MLA format for in-text citations.