Read an article and create a ppt of “what is good design to me”.Your presentation should explain why the particular images you selected represent good design to you. During your presentation, answer the following questions.
- Do the objects you selected fit within Dieter Rams’s criteria?
- Would these objects represent good design to everyone or only to your specific needs?
- How would you describe your overall design aesthetic?
- Why does the object wow you?
- What possibilities, stories, trends do you see in this design object?
Images, citations and one paragraph per category (total of 5 categories). These can be design objects from any time period and culture.
Required image categories. Note, you must select two unique images for each category, they cannot be the same object or designer.
- 2 images of architecture
- 2 images of interiors/interior design
- 2 images of costume/fashion/dress
- 2 images of graphic design
- 2 images of product design