Here is assignment 2.1 for this week. Instructions are below. Navigate to the threaded discussion below and respond to the Group Discussion questions 5, 6, and 7 on page 53 in I Believe. You use any references please make sure to cite them in APA 7th edition format.
perlego.com Link for ebook: “I Believe”
vitalsource.com Link for ebook: What Christians ought to Believe
2.1 Discussion: The Incarnation
This week we will cover these lines in the Apostles Creed: I believe in Jesus Christian His only Son our Lord who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. We will discuss what the incarnation means.
Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
- Articulate the meaning of the Incarnation
- Textbook: I Believe
- Textbook: What Christians ought to Believe
- The Holy Bible
This week we will discuss the Incarnation. The Incarnation is the indwelling of the fullness of God in Jesus Christ. The question is what does such indwelling mean? How can one understand what the incarnation means in terms of the divine and human relationship?
Watch the video below concerning the Incarnation. On page 53 of Alister McGrath’s book under the section group discussion answer questions 5, 6 and 7 in the space below. Reply to two fellow students and your facilitator at least once.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read Chapter 3 in I Believe.
- Read Chapters 5, 6, and 7 in What Christians Ought to Believe.
- Navigate to the threaded discussion below and respond to the Group Discussion questions 5, 6, and 7 on page 53 in I Believe.
- Your initial post is due by the end of the fourth day of the workshop.
- Read and respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings, as well as all follow-up instructor questions directed to you, by the end of the workshop.
- Your postings should also:
- Be well developed by providing clear answers with evidence of critical thinking.
- Add greater depth to the discussion by introducing new ideas.
- Provide clarification to classmates’ questions and provide insight into the discussion.
- Be posted on three different days during the workshop