Question. Conduct your own GAPS analysis.
Please see the attached .doc file for the below questions. You can use the attached document file to complete both questions below.
1. Conduct a GAPS analysis for yourself (see textbook pp. 93-97)
- Goal: Clearly identify what you want to do or where you want to go with your career over the next year or so.
- Abilities: What are your strengths to help you succeed in your current/previous jobs?
- Perceptions: Feedback from others. What are others reactions to your strengths and your development needs?
- Standards: What does your boss (or your organization) expect for your career objective?
2.Identify gaps in your GAPS analysis.
- What are your biggest development needs?
- How should these development needs be prioritized?
Format: Use the attached document to answer fully – all four sections on page 1 and what to do to remove gaps on page 2.
Please use this time for your own benefit. Before you start, please think about your career goal first. A detailed career goal will be helpful to work on this assignment.