- 1 to 2-page paper. Include title and reference pages.
community assessment begins with a basic windshield survey where each community subsystem is explored. Explore how economics may influence health and develop economic prevention strategies in relation to community health levels of prevention.
Which section(s) of
the city are the
Signs of high or low
Do people work in the
community or travel to
outside communities? All of the listed
and discussed in
manner with 2 or
How can economics
Using levels of
chose one issue and
explain how you
would address or
apply it to each level
as a community health
- All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
- Adhere to APA 7th edition compliance guidelin
- Click on the Enter Sentinel City® and continue your virtual experience by taking a bus tour of Sentinel City®. Since this is your second tour, feel free to choose any bus speed and/or get off the bus at any time to walk around. As you take the tour, write down your observations, specifically focused on the subsystem: economics, note sign that indicate if the city is “thriving” or “surviving”. Meet with Mayor Hill to discuss the subsystem: economics. Compile your observations and any demographic information addressing each item listed in the first column of the rubric. You are encouraged to add other relevant characteristics you observe that may not be listed in the first column as you complete this activity.