Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Read carefully Grading Rubric below for specific criteria: 0-5 Marks
- Late submissions will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 7th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
Weight: 10 Marks
1. Demonstrate a solid understanding of the potential of entrepreneur in today’s competitive business world. (Lo 1.2)
2. Demonstrate ability to think independently and systematically on developing a viable business model (Lo 1.3 & 3.7).
3. Understand the place of small business in history and explore the strengths and weaknesses of small business. (Lo 1.1).
This assignment is an individual assignment.