Using your knowledge of Traditional, Agile, and Hybrid answer the following:
- Explain how iterative project processes help expose requirements?
- Explain how iterative project process help manage risks associated with changing requirements?
- Identify and categorize new projects, products, and organizational risks to which Agile projects are susceptible.
- Identify and categorize new projects, products, and organizational risks to which Traditional projects are susceptible.
the characteristics of leadership required in an agile project. Which
characteristics are the same and which are different when leading a
- Describe a hybrid project management process?
- Describe the benefits to a company for creating a hybrid process?
- What are the benefits to a company for using a traditional approach in project management? What are the negatives?
- Given your experience and your research, what is the future of project management methodologies in your industry?
- The assignment is to answer the question provided above in essay form.
- Where applicable, students can include diagrams if it will help provide a pictorial view of the solution.
- This is to be in narrative form and should be as thorough as possible.
- Bullet points should not be used.
- The paper should be at least 4 pages in length.
- Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1-inch margins
at least one outside scholarly or professional source related to
project management. The textbook should also be utilized.
- Do not insert excess line spacing.
- APA formatting and citation should be used.