I dont think the last question you answered hit the mark. This was my response recieved
You are supposed to be performing multivariate statistics in this. Independent sample t-test and One way ANOVA are both univariate tests. Do you want me to grade you on this or would you like to redo this? If I grade you on this, it will be a substantially lower grade because you didnt use any multivariate statistics. In your Signature Assignment, you will conduct analyses, interpret findings, and present results of a data analysis project. Your final deliverable for this Signature Assignment will be formatted as a PowerPoint presentation, which you will present and record via Kaltura Capture.
There are two datasets and important details regarding each set available in this week’s resources. Select one data set (either 12a or 12b) upon which to base your analyses. You will use this dataset to identify variables, write hypotheses, create an analysis plan, conduct descriptive and inferential analyses in SPSS, and summarize and interpret results.
To present your analysis process and results, create a slide presentation in PowerPoint. Your slides should contain the following information:
- Identify the variables provided in your chosen dataset.
- Be sure to note the level of measurement of each variable.
- Propose at least two (2) hypotheses that you can test in this dataset.
- Prepare an analysis plan for each hypothesis (e.g., how you will analyze data to test each hypothesis).
- Identify the appropriate descriptive analysis required for your target variables.
- Describe ways you will test your data for assumptions (e.g., normality, outliers, skewness, kurtosis).
- Identify appropriate multivariate statistical analyses needed to test each hypothesis.
- Explain why each test is appropriate.
- Present a summary of the SPSS results from your descriptive analysis of the target variables in your dataset (Hint: These analyses should mirror those proposed in your analysis plan.).
- Present a summary of the SPSS results of the multivariate statistical analysis you conducted on the dataset (Hint: These analyses should mirror those proposed in your analysis plan.).
- Create and present at least three appropriate graphs based on your data, analysis, and/or results (e.g., if you conducted a correlational analysis for a hypothesis, then create a scatterplot).
- Interpret the results of your analysis.
- Format your findings in APA style.
Lastly, present these slides via a Kaltura video. You will create your presentation by using an audio/video capturing tool located in NCUOne. To access the capture tool, follow the tutorial found in your Books and Resources for this Week.
Length: 5 to 7-minute video accompanied by 12-15PowerPoint slides
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course.