• This assignment is an individualassignment.
• Due date for Assignment 2 is 09/04/2022
• The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-2 students will be able to understand the
LO 2.2: Employ knowledge and techniques of strategic planning, problem solving, decision making and change management.
Please read the case“La Croix Is Losing the Sparkling Water Wars” given on Page number 241, Chapter 6 – “Strategic Management”available in your textbook/e-textbook“Management: A Practical Introduction” 10th edition by Angelo Kinicki, & Denise B.Soignetand answer the following questions (Each of your answer should be 100-150 words):
Q1. What is the underlying problem in this case from CEO Nick Caporella’s perspective? (2 .5Marks)
Q2. Develop a SWOT analysis for LaCroix. (2.5 Marks)
Q3. Do a VRIO assessment of LaCroix’s Sparkling water and recommend a solution based on this assessment? (2.5Marks)
Q4. Which of Michael Porter’s four competitive strategies is LaCroix trying to follow? Explain. (2.5 Marks)