just need this paper to edit and added one more page
article Annotations: In order to generate rich thinking from the articles, students will complete article annotations and upload them to Canvas following instructor’s directions. This annotations process is used to generate new questions, make connections to previous beliefs, and create new solutions and mindsets for future experiences. Late annotations may not receive full credit. Annotations will include an appropriate paragraph for each of the sections below (2 points given for each section; 10 points total for each annotation assignment).
Please use APA Format!
- QUESTIONS – things that you are confused by, or information in the text that makes you wonder something;
- REACTIONS – Things that surprise you, trouble you, or make you think
- CONNECTIONS – Things that remind you of your own experiences or concerns
- RESTATEMENTS – Making sense of something you just read
- APPLICATIONS – Ideas about how you might apply information from the article to your own practice