Educational practices must often adapt to meet the changing needs of the world we live in. In this discussion you’ll examine how educational practices change to meet the needs of societal norms and culture. Prior to completing this discussion read Laferriete, Law, & Montane (2012).
Initial Post: Create an initial response that addresses the following:
Part 1: Research.
- Locate one scholarly resource that examines how educational practices adapt to meet changing societal norms and culture influences.
- Provide the full APA citation for this source.
- Provide a summary of the resource you’ve located. This summary should be at least 100 words, but not more than 150 words, in length.
Part 2: Reflect.
Answer the following:
- How can educators (teachers, professors, administrators) adapt educational practices to changing societal norms and cultural influences while maintaining educational academic standards and integrity?
- Why is it important for educational practices to adapt to changing societal norms and cultural influences?