Post a 300- to 500-word response in which you address the following:( CASE OF BRICESON Attached, DSM 5 attached. You can google the Z codes that will go along with the diagnosis. Please add references
- Provide the full DSM-5 diagnosis for the client. Remember, a full diagnosis should include the name of the disorder, ICD-10-CM code, specifiers, severity, and the Z codes (other conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention). Keep in mind a diagnosis covers the most recent 12 months.
- Explain the diagnosis by matching the symptoms identified in the case to the specific criteria for the diagnosis.
- Discuss other disorders you considered for this diagnosis and eliminated (the differential diagnoses).
- Describe an evidence-based assessment scale that would assist in ongoing validation of your diagnosis.
- Recommend a specific intervention and explain why this intervention may be effective in treating the client. Support your recommendation with scholarly references and resources.
Note: You do not need to include an APA reference to the DSM-5 in your response. However, your response should clearly be informed by the DSM-5, demonstrating an understanding of the risks and benefits of treatment to the client. You do need to include an APA reference for the assessment tool and any other resources you use to support your response.