Ted Talk: Description: Lessons from fashion’s free culture Posted May 2010 (~15 minutes)Copyright law’s grip on film, music and software barely touches the fashion industry … and fashion benefits in both innovation and sales, says Johanna Blakley. In her talk, she talks about what all creative industries can learn from fashion’s free culture. Johanna Blakley studies the impact of mass media and entertainment on our world.
Watch Video. After, answer the following questions. APA format, and references. 2.5 pages.
- Identify two to five key problems
- Why do they exist?
- Who is responsible for them?
- Set the scene: Background information, relevant facts, and most important issues.
- Uncover possible solutes/changes needed
- Outline the key facts on which you are focusing
- State why or why not these parts are not working well
- Provide specific and realist solutions
- Explain chosen solution
- Support solution with solid evidence. Concepts from class (text, readings, discussions, lectures), outside research, or personal experience.