Select either the Torajan or Mexican example (Día de los Muertos) and answer these questions:
- Describe the concept of death conveyed by one example: How does Torajan OR Mexican society view death?
- What is the significance of the Torajan OR Mexican death ritual? What does it mean to those involved?
- How does the concept or ritual of death that you examined differ from your own concept or ritual?
You should discuss either the Torajan or Mexican example, not both! It is helpful to number your answers as you respond to each question.
First post = 200 words; Responses
History question below and separate page, please
Questions to Consider:
- Who were the leaders of imperialism/anti-imperialism; what were their views?
- What contributed to U.S. emergence as a world power?
- Are any of these factors still with us? What do you think?
- Note: After our longest war, the president has just announced that we are getting out of Afghanistan. We are coming back as a world leader, rebuilding our alliances and renewing our commitment to democracy. It seems like a new era in foreign relations.
also 200 words for this