Create a presentation examining the law in Saudi Arabia as it pertains to licensure of physicians and medical malpractice as shown in the Ministry of Health. (2005, December 6), Law of practicing health professions. Be sure to include:
- An analysis of the purpose of the law;
- The ethical principles guiding this law;
- The definition of “medical malpractice” written in your own words
- How the requirements detailed in sections 1 & 2 aid in preventing malpractice
- Recommendations that would improve the law to further meet the goals of its purpose.
Your well-written presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Be 10 slides in length, with eight content slides in addition to the title slide and at least one reference slide (you may add as many reference slides as you need if you include more than 4 articles).
- Presentation notes (100 words) are required for each slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials. Add notes to the speaker’s notes section of the PowerPoint presentation. Submit the document in PowerPoint format so that speaker’s notes can be viewed by the instructor.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of five scholarly articles in the speaker notes as well as the references slide. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these sources and should be your primary resource for conducting research.