Study the resources in your community related to the illness group chosen in Week 1. In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, describe the resources, including the following information:
- Identify and discuss a minimum of three community or national resources for your illness group preferably in your community.
- Include in your response all the information the patient should know about the services.
- Specific services they offer.
- Fee schedules, if and when appropriate.
- Criteria for eligibility.
- Application process.
- Availability of transportation.
- Discuss integration of these resources into a plan of care.
- Discuss potential advantages and disadvantages for vulnerable populations in seeking these resources.
Support your responses with examples and information from library resources, textbook and lectures.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
• APA Citations Quick Sheet
• APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay
• Basic Essay Template
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
- Name your document SU_NSG4055_W4_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.