Social Media Campaigns
Social media is the most powerful form of digital persuasion. From a distance, some people view it as mindless scrolling, but engaged consumers use platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to inform their purchasing decisions, qualify brands’ trustworthiness and form tight connections with those whom they regard as a community. Savvy marketers produce great social media campaigns that engage potential customers.
For Project 5, we’ll compare and contrast some of the most popular social media platforms that businesses use for marketing.
- Choose three of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat.
- Compare and contrast your chosen social media platforms by answering the following questions.
- What do you think are the pros and cons for each of your platforms?
- What types of businesses would benefit from using each of your platforms?
- What considerations should marketers consider before using each platform?
If you need some guidance, here’s a great article: “Which Social Media Platforms Should You Use for Your Business?” https://digitalmarketinginstitute.com/en-us/blog/which-social-media-platforms-should-you-use-for-your-business