- Assess value chain management.
- Critique the influence of global and business environments on organizational success.
- Analyze the role of operations management in organizational performance.
- Analyze supply chain strategy to ensure profitability and sustainability.
- Apply tenets of managerial economics to financial planning.
- Formulate differentiation strategies based on workflow across the value chain.
You are a Business Process Consultant for Kingston-Media and have been selected as a keynote speaker at an industry conference. To help you prepare, you will be writing a research brief for at the upcoming Supply Chain Conference, for one of the Fortune 500 companies in Kingston-Media’s client portfolio.
In preparation for the conference, select a Fortune 500 company from the Pharmaceutical industry to create a research brief for use in building your presentation that will include the following:
- Evaluate the company uses of value chain management.
- Explain how the global business environment competitive forces affects the company’s operational success.
- Analyze the company’s primary and support operations management functions impact on organizational performance.
- Evaluate the effect of supply chain strategies and economic factors on the company’s profitability and sustainability financial practices.
- Discuss how the company has developed a differentiation strategy on workflow across the value chain or the organization.
- Summarize your findings and highlight some best practices.
- Provide attribution for credible sources.